Hi! I'm writting here to make a few notes, that I don't want to have to point out in every post that I make, and end up just repeating myself. So here I go, firstly:
- I am currently uploading for a few fandoms, including AAA, Golf-Mike and ICEMAN, as well as having uploaded Delicious Gakuin the drama and stage play, and Ai no Mukidashi [Love Exposure]. I'm sorry to say that because of my obsessions frequently changing, I will go through lulls of uploading, for instance, I'm not really uploading for Golf-Mike at the moment, though that's not to say it won't happen again in the future.
- EVERYTHING I upload is RAW! Unless stated otherwise. I am not a fansubber, my knowledge of the Japanese language is limited, only to me vaguely understanding speech. The only reason I would upload something with subs, is if the DVD i post, happens, to already have subs.
- EVERYTHING I upload has been personally ripped by me, unless stated otherwise. I try to avoid uploading other peoples hard work.
- I ONLY upload to megaupload. Please do not request mirrors in mediafire, sendspace etc, unless the file is small and easily uploaded. I don't have the time to bugger around with those sites, as MU lets me resume broken downloads, and is the fastest one available to me.
- I don't demand comments, or credit. Though, it is appreciated. I do like to hear from people downloading, either about the files, or general thankyous. If there is a problem with the link, or file itself, please do ask. I will try my best to help.
- I DON'T upload for Johnny's, as a general rule. (This excludes Golf-Mike) For as much as I LOVE Johnny's, I simply HATE the fandom. And quite frankly don't want to do it any favors. If asked VERY nicely, I may upload a concert or two, but I'm pretty sure the JE fandom has more than enough uploaders to need me there also. HaHa
- I know it's great and simple to be able to download all the videos, music and scans etc for free, but keep in mind that buying the products of your favorite artists helps them out. I particularly urge AAA fans to buy the goods, because I know we all want them to get the publicity they deserve. And really, nothing beats having you're VERY OWN copy of a DVD or CD ^^
- Just in case you were wondering, I use Magic DVD Ripper to rip my DVD's, because it's the best.
Veiwing/Joining Video files
I've had a few people asking about 'joining the files'. Because I don't want to go over it again, and again, I'll explain here for those who don't know. If a file is of a large size (generally over 500MB), I will split it up for easy uploading and downloading purposes. The process of re-joining these files to view them is simple.
Firstly, download HJSplit. It's a compact and easy to use program, and will most probably be useful to you in the future as well. Make sure all the files are in the same folder (the files labeled for example title.avi.001, title.avi.002...etc)
Then open HJSplit, click on 'Join' find the .001 file and click ok. The program will find the other files, and join them itself. You will then be able to play the file like normal.
IF however, the file doesn't play. I suggest downloading VLC player which is a free player, and will play basically ANY video file you can think of.
If you're STILL having problems, please ask.
- ALL my scans are scanned and cropped by me. I do not re-upload other peoples scans, unless by request, in which I will not take credit for their work.
- ALL my scans are high quality, and in .jpeg format.
- As with my uploads, although I do not demand credit and comments, it really is appreciated. As scans, more-so than video, takes a lot of effort from me, and as anal as I am, it often creases and bends the pages of my pretty photobooks. :(
I'm really in a bit of a lull of my fanfiction writing, I do apologise. But this journal, has really started to be just for my uploads anyway HaHa.
I'm very sorry to any Arashi fans, as I am mostly over Arashi all together (Except for Ohno, who I still adore). I don't really have any intentions in the near future to finish Immortal Arashi, I'm very sorry to people who were reading.
ALSO, I never in my life claimed to be good at spelling, or have good gramma, in fact I have claimed quite frequently to be horrid at both. Pulling me up on such things actually quite annoys me, unless put nicely. I hate the snobs, who will only comment to point out your spelling errors. I really really do!
My disclaimer for fanfiction is that I do not claim to own any of its content or characters, I only write entirely fictional stories about the idols.
That's it for now, though I will update this when I think of new things to add.
Please enjoy your stay at my journal. Hang around a bit, download some stuff, read some stuff if you wish. Leave a comment if you wish. I'd love to hear from you.
ciao ciao for now now